Being vegan doesn’t mean completely changing our lives. It simply means making conscious choices to avoid consuming meat and other animal-derived products.
With that said, you’re not completely giving up on all the things you love. And fortunately, more food chains are embracing vegan policies to be more inclusive of every lifestyle.
Take Dunkin Donuts, for example. This coffee and doughnut company has been around since the 1950s, and the fact that it remains a popular name has a lot to do with how well it treats its clients. It knows how to keep up with demands, and that’s why they are open to switching up their menu once in a while.
> Read more: Are donuts vegan?
In fact, Dunkin Donuts offers one of the biggest vegan selections, which could put other food chains to shame. If you’re curious about what you can order, then you came to the right place. Here is a list of the vegan options at Dunkin Donuts.
Vegan Food at Dunkin Donuts
What we love most about this company is its transparency. They are open about which menu items are vegan and which ones are not, making it easier for everyone to order food and drinks. Let’s start with the vegan foot at Dunkin Donuts.
- Dunkin Donuts Vegan Sandwich. One of the food items that has been recently added to the DD menu is its Southwest Veggie Power Breakfast Sandwich. This includes a Morningstar Patty that’s sandwiched between multi-grain thin buns.
The patty is made from refined black bean, which gives it much flavor and texture – perfect for the busybodies in the morning and their cup of joe. And since the buns are high in fiber, that will also help improve your digestion throughout the day.
- Multi-grain Thin Buns. If you don’t want to eat an entire breakfast sandwich, or would rather use your sandwich spreads instead, you can also opt to buy Dunkin Donuts’ Multi-grain Thin Buns. That makes it perfect not only for breakfast but also for snacking as well.
- Beyond Sausage Breakfast Patty. Another breakfast option is the Beyond Sausage Breakfast Patty. In this menu item, the brand partnered with Beyond Meat to provide them with their famous plant-based sausage.
Beyond Meat is known for its meat-like texture and flavor, so you won’t feel like you’re missing out on a lot. Also, the sausage patty is sandwiched in a pair of English Muffins to deliver that perfect combination of flavors.
However, you should be reminded to order this sandwich with no cheese and eggs for it to be truly considered vegan.
- English Muffin. Just like the multi-grain thin buns, you can also order Dunkin Donuts’ English Muffins a la carte without the Beyond Sausage. That is if you prefer eating them as is, or if you would like to use your spreads on them.
- Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns. Another popular and tasty vegan treat from Dunkin Donuts is its Hash Browns. The brand guarantees that their hash browns are only made with plant-based ingredients, so you can be assured of its quality and vegan-friendliness.
- Avocado Toast. The Dunkin Donuts Avocado Toast is another recent addition to the menu. With the rising demand for high-protein, high-fiber, and vegan food options, the Avocado Toast was an instant success.
With ingredients such as toasted sourdough bread topped with avocadoes, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, you’re bound to enjoy a tasty breakfast even when you’re on the go.
- Bagels. Dunkin Donuts has a wide selection of bagels for customers to choose from, and we’re pleased to say that most of them are vegan. Top choices include the Everything Bagel, the Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, and the Sesame Bagel. But if you prefer to keep things simple, you can simply opt for the Plain Bagel and use your spreads with it.
- Oatmeal. And finally, you can also opt for the Dunkin Donuts Multigrain Brown Sugar Oatmeal. This hearty food is purely plant-based, and you can opt to eat it with almond milk, oat milk, or just hot water. For an even tastier treat, you can top it with your favorite fruits.
However, the Dunkin Donuts Oatmeal is only available at selected locations.
Vegan Drinks at Dunkin Donuts
Now that we have discussed the food options, we can proceed with the vegan drinks at Dunkin Donuts.
One of the items that catapulted the company to fame is its coffee. Fortunately, coffee is derived from purely plant-based sources – so that means that this fan-favorite is perfectly vegan.
With that said, most coffee items on the menu are vegan, and that includes:
- Café Americano
- Brewed Coffee, whether hot or iced
- Plain Cold Brew
- Cold Brew served with non-dairy milk
- Hot or Iced Coffee with milk, as long as it uses the non-dairy alternative.
- Dunkin Donuts Lattes, but make sure to order it with non-dairy.
- Dunkin Donuts Macchiato, as long as it is made with non-dairy milk.
Aside from coffee, Dunkin Donuts also offers other vegan drinks such as:
- Their selection of teas, as long as you do not add dairy milk to it.
- Dunkin Donuts Refreshers and Coconut Refreshers
- Dunkin Donuts Energy Punch
- Coolatta Frozen Beverages, specifically in Blue Raspberry and Strawberry flavors.
Looking at all of these options, it’s easy to see that you’ll never go hungry should you choose to drop by any of their locations. Whether it’s for breakfast, a snack, or a meal at any time of the day, Dunkin Donuts has got us covered.